Saturday, September 19, 2009

ESOK RAYA!








Ok boys and girls. (:
SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN

Yeap. I'm nervous actually. Lol. I don't look forward to Raya cause on the day itself, i always have this sudden tummy ache. So people, i assume everyone got my text message. (cheybah!) Lucky us (students) benefit from the unlimited smses eh. (i love starhub!) I can be very blunt and rude to some, and speaks my mind when i feel like it. So, please do not bear grudges on this very special occasion. Forgive and forget. Bf sms greeting is short this year. ): (maklumlah tgh busybody kerja) I did my last minute raya shopping at vivo earlier. I got a mirror deco, earrings and mng tee (tu kes sidetrack gila babi.) I might not see the bf for 3 days maybe. Happy Raya sayang!

Raya preparation is 100% ready! YES! let's do it. Kubur in the morning. Visit grandma at the hospital in the afternoon. Night time is party time. Just today, i ate too much sinful dishes. Azhairul came by to exchange 3 bottles of 7up cherry to his F&N cherryade (buatan msia) lol. Free gift of 5 ketupat from the boy. Wahahahahahaha. Bunga api is cool ok. Will bunga api with bf soon. Ok. Excited much but my facial expression doesn't tell so. hahaha. NERVOUS SIA! wahpiang. I love you pidon. muacks.

No comments: