Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Happy.
Good day! I've come up a list of activities to do on tuesday and got the bf to pick the preferred ones. One, wash the filthy scooter. Very very dirty. Great teamwork with faizal. Now, it's sparkling clean. Two, swim. Indeed a fucking hot day. We've never been swimming for quite some time. I'm glad he was agreeable to entertain me. Lazy pool is so fabulous. Just that the crowd has too much foreigners and they're all over the place taking pictures with such beautiful sexy poses. We had a good laugh, people-watch. An incident where a group of trios swimming at the back whispering loudly, "Ada budak seluar hijau minta nombor". Lol. Surprisingly, i didn't see any woman around. Paiseyly, they walked away. I suspect! They're referring to me. Without realizing, the bf is beside me and i'm holding his hands. Hahahahahahahaha. Boy, are you jealous? hahahahahahaha. We spotted the green shorts boy.
We shared a personal pan pizza and make our way home by 8. What a fun-filled day! Yep, even happier to see the bf happy face and his sweet text. Time flies fast when you're having fun. I love you bf.
Seventeen days to birthday and two years old love. Wa excited pe! Yep, having sexy bf and beautiful girlfriends around at the age of 20 is a bliss. Thank god! Good night.
And, Happy Birthday Sophiana Rosli.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment