















I had a crazy night with the other pussycat dolls. Lol. From Beach Rd to Haji Lane to Bugis Starbucks. Walking miles and window shop. Lucky to find such same species of friends. (bangsa gila blogshop! haha) Beach rd food is good. Excellent i must say. Cause everyone is tasting each others food and shila is praising her mamak mee kuah all the time. Aishah got her 5 dollars slippers. Cheap cheap cheap. From there, we proceed to Haji Lane and whatever lane there is. Spent more than fifteen minutes in this nice shop selling shawls going at four for ten dollars. Shila managed to get the other three of us to get one each. Getting a pretty color is so blardy hard. Mine was blue glittery. Haha. And we went to every shop/shop houses with long stairs. But, the prices are siao! They're selling a peacock scarf for close to 25 dollars! (aku rela cabut bulu peacock kt buntut dia sendiri) So, we had a busy window shop session and go gaga at all the dresses. Next, chill out at Starbucks. Camwhore with Is macbook. I love love her cam. I even love her new bob hair. The colour is gorgeous!
Oh, i came up with a silly plan. To have a theme birthday party. Theme would be peacock and animal prints. Hahaha. Aiya. I'm still not quite sure yet. Ask the bf. Lol. I'm uploading all pictures in photobucket. My laptop will explode if i keep on adding more photos. Ok, sleepy and heavy. Going to shower. Good night. Love you pidon.
More pictures next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment