





















Wooohooo. Last thursday and friday was super duper great. Manage to get the camera fix because of the extended warranty. We had pastamania! Ok, frankly speaking, it was our very first meal at pastamania. Not much variety to my liking so i had (blh tahan muak) baked rice and pidon got his pizza. We spend the evening at Lab Park, listen to his promotional talks about career in moe. I love Lab Park. It has got the nicest sea view and sunset (??). The next day (Friday), we had a game of monopoly at home. HAHA. I won! I got the highest amount of assets. He insist on trading in some of my area so that he can built hotels. Wahaha. I'm not so bad at it afterall. Lunch at bk. Watch movies at cck. The Hangover is funny thou but i'm not in the favour for it's story line. (maybe because i've watch it before online. hee) Then, rush home cause pidon got soccer with friends. (: Good two days spent!
I am now looking for a blue denim skirt. Saw one at f21 but it's short. My mum will scream at me. Hehehe. Will continue looking for one tmr. Where to find one? Whereeeeeeeeeeeeee? Hmmmmm... So now, Bad is coming and Is is not coming. ): I really hope that Bad's bf doesn't come down looking for us with a parang. -__- Needs to wake up early. Night! Love you pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment