Hello friday. My boyfriend came knocking at my house door earlier than expected. He was energetic to watch the long anticipated movie that came out last week, G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra. Lol. We rushed all the way to The Cathay to grab a good couple seat. I'll gave it a 3.5 out of 5. Cause the storyline is abit err boring. But, i love the action scenes. Power mama! A good quick date! I suka. Oh, i'm welcoming my new sofa with open arms tmr. Yes, desperate for a couch because i'm sitting on the floor to watch tv. Pathetic. And we'll probably head to Expo tmr night for some serious matter. (Lol) Hopefully, we'll drop by ECP for some bbq chicken. (kempunan) I need an early sleep. Pidon busy ah.
Girls, Siol Garden?
Let's make it tuesday evening at 6.30pm?
I love you all. I love my pidon also. Always do. Good night. (fringe cam sama mauts)
No comments:
Post a Comment