Candid. Waiting for Dad.
Stoink! Lack of sleep and noisy crowd at Harbourfront.
Mother & Father walking. Siao Dad wears a long sleeve Man U jersey. Fanatic!
-_- see the teeth. HAHA. So tak ori. Walking back to hotel.
Kesian. This fish is in this small glass at every pub table. -_- macam kene seksa.
But looks cool kan. Cuma, err kesian.
Feeling pub singer. Lol. Kemaruk karaoke these few days kan.
-_- see my sis teeth and eyes. Itu signature pose dia. In the ferry.
Diana is literally being force to pose for cam while liyah is walking in the cubicle.
Hidung kuncup. Lol.
Ok, i'm home safely on the 10th August at 2300 hours. Lol. Long tiring journey back to sg. It was a good holiday. (tak cakap excellent eh.) More cons than pros. Some communication breakdown, some kecoh situation and some unhappy moments. I hate the part where my Dad holds the money. And, to ask him for some more is like getting a loan from bank. He stingyly counts every single cents he gave and so, i couldnt shop more. Grrrr. Mum, on the other hand, gets easily frustrated and bored. Oh, my Dad is super world , macam paham and act smart. He ALWAYS, i repeat eh, ALWAYS think he's right. If only i can shoot up a middle finger to him, i would! I was yakking to mum earlier in the kitchen that if ten years later Dad would still be as what he is right now, i swear i'm gonna blow up and blardy wake him up. From now on, i won't bring up any holiday plans to him. Aku so regret. It wasn't as fun as the previous one. Or was it because i miss pidon. Lol.
On a happier note, i rebonded my hair. I can guarantee you that i'll be labeled a penyapu if i post a photo of my hair. Lol. So i shall wait till thursday, when i can finally wash my hair, diy colour, do some styles and snap a good shot. Don't worry. Sooner or later, you people will see them on my future posts. I also love my black & white polka dot roxy flipflops. Wooooooo. Hotel is ok-ok. Prefer the previous one. But i did try the swimming pool where the maximum height is 1.4m. LOL. Too small! Then, a quick dip at their hot & cold jacuzzi. (dia punya hot boleh bakar bulu bwh lol). Two things for sure is, it has got the worst scenery and not so fabulous breakfast buffet. Hahahaha. I won't post photos of Batam. I feel stupid because i left my battery in the charger. Meaning is i bring a camera without a battey. Cb betul. I didn't took much photos. All those are grabbed from my sis's memory card. And seriously, i hate the way my sister poses for every shots. She's got this signature pose which is fuckingly irritating. Amazingly, she's having fun camwhoring alone. Lol. Siao. Oh, i get to online for half an hour through their wireless network and chat with mr bored pidon. So fun! But still, thanks to my family for this good short getaway to Batam and for fully sponsored all my expenses including rebonding. HARHAR.
Today, i met Zul. We're not secretly dating or whatsoever. (just in case pidon baca.) We're just updating on our current affairs and 90% of the conversation was mostly about army. I seriously thinks he haven't changed much unlike himself who thinks he has shed a lot of weight. Wahahahaha. Somehow he overdress and i can see he's sweating like a pig with that bald head of his. Lol. (betulnya belum give up) At 4pm, i met shila and we both head down to Orchard Central to meet Aishah and (surprisingly) Diana K. We walked around the mall, window shop and was guided by a roving promoter (whatever the job designation is) which is Aishah herself. (: I bought a bag as recommended by Aishah. Purple good cloth bag with zebra prints. Weeeeheeee. (bag baru!) We had dinner and was so happily gossiping about err some random friends. Yup, I had fun. We should do this often. Ion jalan-jalan was canceled because shila has tuition and it's raining in town. Some other days perhaps. Eh, i think my last desperate choice is resort to opening an account for Aishah using omgyousuckit@hotmail.com (she likes that add). We should kan shila? Heeeee. Ok, i did watch Anugerah. Finally, a female winner with such good talent and looks. Love her! Yay yay! Ok, i need bed. I sound sad and so emotional. Because i miss faizal badly. ): I'm upset that he didn't talk to me longer on the phone before he leaves. (macam tak kesah betul). But at least, he did call me up at the hotel. Come back safely. Love you pidon. (: Night.
Puff Daddy / Faith Evans / 112 - I'll Be Missing You. I miss you pidon. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment