Thursday, July 30, 2009
I love my toilet.
I should be sleeping but i'm wide awake now. Body aching and lethargic from cleaning the kitchen floors and toilet. Finally, a blue da be dee toilet! I love my toilet. I put my fullest dedication to cleaning the main bathroom because i love to bathe for long hours. The renovations are over! yuhuuuu. No more contractors knocking at my door in the morning. No more hammering and drilling. So please, everyone is invited to see my toilet one day. Wahahaha. It's nothing special but it's ordinary ideal with basic essentials.
Batam is confirmed. I'm away on national day. I was imagining if a reporter stops me and ask why am i on vacation mode. My answer would prolly be, 'i ballot for four fucking years ahhh and i still didn't get a chance to watch ndp. So i fucking gonna rebel and leave the country.' Wahahahaha. Ok -__- lame. Ok, i'm yawning terribly. Blame the housework laa. I'm not so sure about going SFF2. Someone please psycho me. If not, i'm out. (: And The Hangover is now showing. So pidon? Good night!
Love you pidon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment