Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a sunny sial week.






































I had 2 invitations today. One is Rozena's engagement and the other is, ecp mentor bbq. I didn't turn up for both. So sorry! Sunday is reserved for family. I shouldn't miss visiting grave just to meet my fellow friends. And the other reason is pidon is not around to accompany me. At least if he's there, i have my own transportation to get home fast. (heehee). So a shoutout to Rozena : Happy Engagement! Have a blissful one. The sun is such a bitch today. We were trimming the grass around my sister's grave under the scorching sun. tsktsk. So cb hot.






It's such a hippy-hoppy week. So many events planned out. Seoul garden was the best! I even got a pair of dark blue aviators from wisma f21 which i've been eyeing on since weeks ago. Woohoo. Happy gilaaa. (: Even bought little dresses from max & more. I die-die bought two and pidon was laughing his ass off, looking at my kiasuism. Heeeee. Because i keep on asking him 'do i look nice in this baby?'. Hahahah. What an idiot kan. I've watched 'The Taking Of Pelham 123'. Shiokkkk. John Travolta was bloody hilarious. I love the storyline and i'm amused at some of their fucky jokes. Cool huh. Heee. Ystrdy lunch was at Barcelos. It was our first. They've got really huge chicken. Pidon even had to take some of my portions. It was okay. I didn't like the fries that much. (cerewet kan!) It was raining heavily in the evening. So we rest awhile in the library before heading back home. I love weekends. Esp with pidon. Hahaha. Here are pictures of pidon and me. (: Next sunday, seafood lunch! Woots. I hope Daddy pay for my shopping spree. And, I love you busy pidon.

No comments: