Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Day @ Tanjong Beach.












Unpredictable weather today. Tsk. Sunny and fucking cb hot in sentosa. I almost turned into a honey roasted chicken. Mum woke me up at 7am. I had only four hours of sleep. Sigh. Dad's colleague were a friendly bunch. They had games like volleyball, painting etc. I didn't join in. I saw my colour code men approaching me to join the match. I went, "don't touch me. i'm ajis daughter. i complain to my daddy ah". Hahas. (: While they're soaking in the sun, my sister and I got our own spray tatoo and cartoon caricatures done. I love the output! I love the way he sketch my hair using two hands. Woohooo. That yana loves to camwhore alone and i had like 50 shots of her with the same signature buruk pose. I can hear the camera weeping. More reasons to get a new digicam ehh. Huhu. Dad join in the volleyball team for err twenty minutes. He was with his jeans, barefooted. Siao! By 2pm, we're lucky to spot a cab and reach home early. Dad even canceled his earlier plans to bowl cause he was feeling a little sick due to the weather. ):

I visit my aunt for awhile. Suha was in her usual crazy antics.Hahaha. Brought durians and rambutans home imported from my aunt's kampung. The whole car stinks! Takoyaki and kuih bahulu for dinner. Yums! Time seems to fly past too slow today. Why oh why. What's the plan for tmr since i'm skipping the interview (for a good reason)? Huhu. Oh yes, happy tamat holiday! I can finally have my peaceful sleep till the afternoon. I hate those boys playing soccer at the void deck. No brains ah! Oklah, body shutting down soon. Have a good night! (: Love you pidon.

No comments: