Hi. I've successfully upload the seoul pictures in facebook and blog. Banyak gila. More pictures in fb. Hopefully, bad, rad and azura will join us next time. Batam trip would be the end of next month. We definitely had so much fun, cooking and stuffing lots of food. Is is obsess with eggs and jagung while Aishah keeps on frying her tom yum chicken. Hehehehe. Share lots of hot gossips. I decline to comment on my selection process. It's the most suckiest thing i've ever been to. I don't fit in at all. ): After dinner, Esplanade was the next best place to hang out. Abit mendak with couple snuggling up at every gerek spot. Benci! And we walked all the way to raffles mrt stn. (: (*points to pidon) At least, i don't lead a boring and lonely life. My girlfriends is as cool as yours. Heee. So who's gonna plan the next outing? Heeee.
Facebook is an amazing thing i tell you. I click-click and saw pictures of my pidon half-naked pose. My god! It's like so hot gila babi. He was posing with his skateboard half naked seh. I will upload them in my next post. And so he went on and on bragging about his moves. Alamak. Punyalah kerek. So aishah babe, when are you going to start one? (: We are waiting. Heeeeee. (: Love u pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment