
Currently in love with my blog song. Sang by Celine Dion, Taking Chances. Such meaningful lyrics and she's got great vocals. (: Shall keep this post short (if possible). My sis quarreled with her bf today. I was still in a daze cause i just woke up at 10pm, seeing those watery eyes. Mum was very worried. Being the heartbreaker counsellor, she make the situation sound like my sis is going to breakup with him soon. Hahahaha. I cannot give a good piece of advice. I am simply speechless. I wish i could console her but i guess i just let her be on her own. She's big enough to settle the misunderstandings. It got me feeling terrified. What if faizal had a change of heart. Y'know how i keep telling my friends that my bf will never find someone better than me because i've seen through him and i know him too well. But deep in my heart, i know certain stuff are possible to happen and i'm always prepared for such. I hope to have him for all my life.
Oh btw. Girls, i want to plan a jb trip anytime around this month. Catch a movie, shop for things, eat junk food. (: I wanted the batam trip actually. I'm still waiting patiently for organiser to proceed plan. All the girls are pretty busy with their own life. So, i need to get their weekly timetable right. Hahaha. Let's hope it'll happen. And, i miss my hunny bunny badly. Will get to meet him today. He is very sick at the moment. All thanks to the bisul, he's running a fever. Poor boy. Good news! (Yahuuuuu!) His payday is tmr midnight. Yay! Yay! Jom! Kita party party party! Night. Love you pidon.
What do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say.
No comments:
Post a Comment