Wednesday, May 13, 2009
3G : Gementar, Gembira dan Ghairah.
I'm patiently waiting for 14th May to come. Hah. Padahal, nervous. I have a list of things to do tonight and i am procrastinating for the past three hours. I dislike doing ironing. And, my gown looks extremely big. I'm wearing a skirt tmr and i wonder if people can see that i am wearing one. Hahahaha. I am going to wake up at 5.30am to have my happy morning shower and do my makeup. Plus, i am eager to meet my cina classmates. I miss my rhoda! Woohoo. I am graduating guys! Yes, three terrible years and it's over and done with. No more tutorials/quizzes. No more cabut lecture and sign for others. No more climbing up stairs! My bf is tagging along of course. The saddest thing is he might have to sit outside cause i couldn't get hold of extra invitation. Mum and sis is coming. Myself and boyfriend will definitely have our belated celebration on the 16th May. I shall reward myself with a guess bag and my bf will get to watch his 'angels and demons'. Hahaha. It's a pity shila couldn't come for the ceremony. She is doing good and recovering well. She got a fractured spine and is now depending on tube to pee and diapers to pass motion for the time being. She shows a positive attitude despite the abrasion on her face. Let us pray for her get well soon.
Bad news. My sis broke up with her three years boyfriend. What a pity. I bet she just wasted three years of her life with a useless man. Forget it. She has moved on. But god knows what she's going through right now. Mum is so worried for her because among us, she's the most naive and emotional girl. I'm just so afraid that i will wake up the next morning and see a suicide note on her table. Rahhh. Hahaha. Wth. What was i thinking? Heeee. My next post would prolly be uploaded with loads of pictures. Yes, I miss rhoda, jerry. eugene, alvin, cally, sweeling, tianjie, wenhui and all my cina friends. Ready for the big day guys! See you all tmr at 8am! I love you pidon. Be on time boy. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment