Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Over the night cancelled!






Aku actually very disappointed. ): Tsktsk. I got Dad's permission to overnight with Faizal. As told before, Faizal had his teammates chalet at aloha. I'm pretty much excited. The group was fun and the place is awesome. Sadly, Faizal is not in a mood to overnight. So we went home few hours later. Haissh. Sungguh mengecewakan. Cause i took all the trouble to text my daddy and beg him to let me go despite him disapproval because i am still sick and coughing. Of course mum and sis was surprise to see me back home early. Aiyaah. So so sad. Now, Faizal is asleep and i'm wide awake, thinking of what to do next. Oh. Before leaving, my poor Faizal got himself sabo by his teammates. It was like a ritual for newbies like him and he came prepared for it. Hahas. Got himself soak with honey, wax his body (urgh) and detergent? i guess. Hahahas. And some charcoal stain on his mouth. Kesian horrr. I was in no position to help him. Hee. (: Ohh. I miss the bbq chicken wings. ):

I love you boyfriend. (: Thanks for being such a cute bf. Miss your kucing-like-kisses.

No comments: