Monday, April 27, 2009

Enjoy fishing and good company.











So, today's plan was to chill and watch faizal's friends pancing for small fishes. Hahahaha. We're interested in this new hobby but is not going all out to start learning it because it requires too much patience and i'm someone lack of it. Hehe. At first, we were driving around and brainstorming for good activities to do together. We shared a Popeye's meal and planned to head down to Marina for window shop after brunch but dear sesat boyfriend drove me on a straight endless road to god knows where. He doesn't even know where he's heading to. And nasib, we realise that we're at Alexandra's road and pretty close to Ikea so we decided to drop by and get some hot sausage and soft ice cream. Waited for faizal in the car while he was on a mood to invest on some shares. (: heehee (paham2 jela) He got a phonecall from his jiwa brother for a fishing invitation. So we grabbed the opportunity in search for new fun and excitement. Toilets di sana is damn clean. Amazed seyy! We were sitting like apeks watching them fish for nothing. Hahahahah. Now, i conclude that fishes have degree holders too. So most of the time, the umpan (kan?) was being eaten by the fish. Hahaha. Or as faizal were saying that nowadays fishes uses fork and spoon to eat. Ahaaaaaa. I find it hilarious when one of his friends commented to another guy that he should throw the fishing rod to the Pulau Sentosa and pulled it nearer so that we can walk there instead of paying the mere 3 bucks. (sengkek betul!) Hahahaha. It's funny and i'm still laughing at the joke now. Heehee. By the time we leave the place at 8pm, we still haven't caught a fish yet. Takde naseb betul. I'm disappointed because i was hoping to see some cool action of pulling the fish out. That was my first ever fishing trip. I know. (Liyah sungguh kental) (:

It's nice to meet faizal's friends. To chill and make (boleh tahan) funny jokes about anything. We should do this often. Very good destress therapy. Hahahaha. I had to get home early because of the star awards. Perasaan sedih to Fiona Xie who didn't receive the top ten female artiste. Tak laku nah ke dia? Isn't she's hot? Heehee. And when everyone is asleep by 10.30pm, i managed to catch Army Daze on Okto and Senario Lagi on TV2. I was juggling between both channels. Both are funny and hilarious. And i'm done by midnight and lay myself on bed with the laptop on and start blog hopping. I'm sleepy but i'm too bored to even fall asleep. Faizal disturb me earlier with a few messages and fell asleep back. Yep. I hate his working hours. I feel like complaining to the npc and make sure they release the officers on time! Hahaha. With that little 700 plus transferred into his account every month, it is never enough for the amount of work he does. Heee. But eh, i think he's the third highest paid national service vocation. Patut bersyukur! (alhamdulilah!) So in all, i had fun today. Nice evening spent. Oh, i saw a man slipped and fall on the slippery slope at Labrador Park, a hundred metres away from our spot. His girlfriend was standing at the corner as though pretending not to know him. Even as he tried to stand up, she's not even there to support and care for him. Ade ke patut? Macam tak sayang laki je dekni. It was so awkward. Myself, faizal and friends can't stop looking at them because his girlfriend has the tak kesah look which leave us thinking that she is ashamed of how his boyfriend falls. Very nangka busuk y'know. He slipped as if he was on a slide and his left leg is hanging out to the sea. If there is no one standing infront of his way, he could have fall straight into the water off Labrador. Thank god! Someone stands in his way and stopped him in time. He tried to stand but end up, falling down again. (macam humpty dumpty) Could be the slippers friction or his too soft and smooth feet. Even without his slippers on, he falls down again. Hahahahahahah. Tak paham arrr. And he's bleeding. Tsktsk. Kesian. (:

I seem to be typing alot today. It's the third day date without make-up on. That is bad! It is definitely a no-no for me because i prefers faizal looking at me in a wow manner and say 'you look good'. My bf terbuang my foundation sponge in the bin. Don't ask me how. I'm sad cause i tak lawa today. I hate my natural habes shiny nose which faizal loves to stare at it. And i look simply bo chap. Padahal i feel like putting on a pikachu mask before meeting faizal's friends. So malu! I look so slekeh. (faizal ade recent obsession with pikachu). Haaaa. It's okay right. A man who loves you is able to accept you with or without make-up kan. Faizal loves to play around with any of my new born pimples which at times located at nice spot and appears like a tahi lalat. Heee. And we end the day with a photo taken outside my house. I like one good fact about my face. Aku tak puji diriku. I guess it is what some malay women don't wish to have. Kadang2 in pictures, i don't look like a typical malay woman. I like! I look different and i am not minah laaaaa. Heee. Last time, i have poly friends calling me a minah which i totally disagree! Heh. Paranoid sungguh. Nah, i takut di-label minah kadang2. It is an infamous title. Kes kasi free pun i tak nak. Heee. Ok. I should head to bed now cause it is damn late (3am). I took more than an hour to finish typing this post. Tsktsk. And i hope shila will bring me out for a gym session. I read her blog and i'm abit shocked of what i read about her doing the hair. Hahahahahahaha. Aku kepingin nk gi bangkok once faizal is done with ns. Sounds fun! Oh, see faizal's new haircut. Went to a rundown saloon at a deserted jurong west area for a haircut. The aunty called it 'tapered haircut'. Sounds very mat rep horrr. He got the boyish look and doesn't look twenty-two to me. Dah dah. Enough of blogging world. Time for bed. And i'm taking my time to get a job. No hurry! Life is still young. Hee. Good night love!





I love faizal muhd. (:

No comments: