Saturday, April 25, 2009
Chat-chat.
Chatted with old friends earlier. I miss abang din! It is so hard to get him to concentrate on talking to me. He usually sign out early to sleep. He's a great guy. Really. And oh, congrats to hairul. Wahahahahaha. He's going Tekong this october. Before my birthday. To serve the nation. It is something that he looks forward to and i'm so happy for him. Get him in quick! I know he's eager to start training. Dia gila ns kannn. Hehehehhehe. And i think, all my poly mates will be serving their nation soon too. Hahaha. Selamat beb! Now, my silly cousin is entertaining me. Hahahaha. Oh, i've cut my long nails. Because of my bad habits of peeling off my nails. Hahaha. So no manicure laaaa. I will try to grow it again. But, this gives me more reason to tickle my bf. Faizal complains that my nails are too sharp and when i tickle him, it hurts the ketiak. So now, jeng jeng jeng! Watch out horr!
I love ya pidon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment