Oh well. We had our meet up yesterday. With Shila, Isfarina and Aishah. Shila called at the very last minute. By 2pm, everyone was there at Boon Lay Int. (: (Janji melayu habes) The meeting time was 1.30pm. Shila was late because she did sandwich for us. Aishah, being the goody sister went to pick her sis up from school and Is, the bus is late. Hahas. It's been 7 years since we last met. It was a great catching up session. And we're planning our next meet-up soon. Hehehe. Went sentosa for a splishsplash. Next time, I should check on whether the girls were having menses or not. Haaaa. Shila just bochap dip herself in while Aishah was folding up her dress and watching us from far. And I was so sure that no one would notice that i was swimming without a bra. But shila insisted that i should wear. Hahaha. I should buy the nipple sticker. For myself and Is. Heh. By evening, we cleaned up and sat on the highest level of the pondok across the bridge and camwhore. Hahahaha. The ironic thing is that none bought their cameras. And we struggle to take the shots from our own phone. It was a perfect weather. Sungguh panas! We start talking about pri school, the boys, the bitches, hot gossips, who's chasing who, the teachers, our silly antics, memorable events and boyfriends. My dear Aishah and Is have not yet found their true love. Cerewet kotttt.
We were hoping to catch a movie after that. The list of movie is not so gerek thus we decided to do some window shop. First stop was F21. Hahahahah. Girly habes. I dislike the fact that they disallow phototaking in their shop. Menyampah! Hee. So we all chose our fav colour beanie and put in on. Secretly snapped a shot using my phone. Hahaha. So bitchy girly vain girls laaaa. I conclude that short hair people doesn't look nice with beanie eh. Then, lepakings at vivo L3. Chill out. Had dinner before heading home. Cause everyone is yawning away. Hahas. We have toooo many things to talk about. And a day of outing is never enough. Next outing as planned is jurong west swim. Is will organise. Next belum confirm is go batam. Hahasss. It's amazing to still keep in touch with one another after so long. C'mon. Pri school seh! Six years of childhood memories. I can't wait to show them all the kiddy letters they've sent me on my birthday. Hahaha. Very good friendship horr. And i neglected faizal the whole day. He went for soccer and boast about him scoring goals. I couldn't witness it myself. Sorry boy. I miss you a lot siaaa. (:



































I really love the last picture. Hehehehe. I love you girls. Till the next outing ok. (: - Ms Nips.
Oh, i also love my pidon.
No comments:
Post a Comment