Sunday, March 15, 2009
I'll leave my kiss with you.
I didn't went out today. Hahaha. Not so gerek as i was with Mum all the time in the living room watching Hindi films. Heh. Eh, i've watched 'The Unborn' online. I am thankful that i didn't catch it in the theatres or else, i'll end up shutting both eyes like i did yesterday. The ghost kid keep appearing in a shocking manner. Hah. The starting part was a bit boring though. See, i update my blog picture again. I'm unsatisfied about the red eye thingy. Who cares? I think the greeny background looks nice. (: Btw, my cousin is getting married next month. That was errr fast. His brother got engaged with someone last three years. I'm not sure what has happen. I guess they broke off the engagement. I'm happy for my cousin. If i remember clearly, his girlfriend is hot. Haha. Biasalah. My cousin tu pemain bola sepak. Chey. Bila agaknya aku nak kahwin. (dah gatal ah tu) Oklah. I need to get to bed early. Tomorrow is jemputan day. I'm not sure faizal is tagging along with us. Maybe it's a no. And i hope we have enough time to go Suntec again. Before the whole IT show ends. Hee. My sister invited me for a swim in the evening. Wah. Aktif sekali ni. Oh ya. Poly friends is organizing a 3d2n chalet at Costa Sands. I can't overnight for sure. I will go for the bbq instead with faizal. I asked him this morning. He replied me a happy 'yes'. Yahuuu. It would be on the 16th - 18th March. I am looking forward to that day. Hee.
Eh, i remembered one of faizal's joke last friday. We saw two cats sitting quietly on the field while we're on the bike. So my boyfriend exclaimed, " Weik, no sex on the field ehh". Haha. It got me laughing for a long time because the cat look so adorably innocent cute yet he has to disturb them. And when he said those sentence, his expression was so normal. It is as though he is not making a joke. Hahaha. See, he's a natural joker. I shall remember this joke for life. Haaaa. I love you pidon. (smooches)
If the sun shuts down and decided not to shine no more
I would still have you, baby
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment