Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He can't read my poker face.



I am smiling and i couldn't stop smilling. Haha. I got my m)phosis bag. Faizal paid them. Wahhhhhh! Happy siol. Heee. He is even happier because he got what he wants. I loan him a sum of money to buy a new acer laptop. He's a big fan of acer as well. The actual plan was to search for my external cd drive. Instead, he went all out to look for a laptop. Haaahaa. I'm glad to see my boyfriend so happy when i agree to get it for him. (: The glittery smile in him just make my day. To see him feeling so satisfied sungguh memuaskan. He is smiling throughout the journey home. Right now, we have to make a financial budget list. Haa. We've been spending quite a lot so i guess we should start to scrimp and save. (: Hehehe. But, i'm sooooo happy to get the bag laaaa. It was so worth it. Thank you faizal! Today ended well for both of us. I love you pidon. (: Gagagaga. Eh, i think most of my keppel friends haven't got over me leyy. I still receive 'good night' messages from the myanmese people. Of course there are some annoying and anonymous sender who just couldn't stop bothering me. My phone number has been widely spread. Rahh. This is the result for being too nice kan. Benci horr. And right now, i'm having a hot and spicy tom yam cup noodle in the bedroom. I'm hungry and i know eating at night isn't healthy. Who cares. Tummy most important. (: Haha. Eh, Faizal tak ingat nak balik agaknya tu. Naik sedap! Oi bang, besok keje kul 7 pagi.Buat-buat lupa ke. Hmmm. Faizal shouldn't be going out today since he'll be working tomorrow morning. I don't know why the sudden urge to go out and meet his gay partner, Aza. It must be about the laptop and installing games in it. Hee. I know him too well. Haha. I can read him. Heeeeeeeeeeee.

Next on the list, sony cyber-shot T77. (evil laugh. Hahahaha.) Love ya.

No comments: