Saturday, March 7, 2009

Brace yourself for love.







HEYYOH. A big shoutout to my mum & dad : Happy 27 years of marriage!
Yarrr. I totally forgot about it and was reminded by sister yesterday. All along i thought it falls on 7th May. Hehe. So i didn't prepare any gift this time. I print out an A4 picture of them (above) and frame it up with a card. I love you mum & dad. I'm lucky to have a spontaneous and easy going parents. Though i'm still going through curfew at this age but it turns me into someone more responsible and able to understand why they do so. Hence, i know where i stand and i know what's best for me. (: Best of all, they understand the growing period from a teenage to young adults where we get wild, have lots of attention from the opposite sex and is taking any chance to venture new stuff. *giggles*. Many more years to go for them. Hehe. (: Eh, isn't white background nicer? The colourful falling stars. I suka blog i. I even love the pink song. (lagu je) Hehehehe.

So today, i date my mum out again. I am not as jakun as mum to see the joo koon station. (ryhme isn't it) She requested to drop by joo koon station to see the industry scenery. Hahaha. After which, we walked around jp to look for purple tee for faizal before heading home. I had late lunch. I still can't believe i ate the whole plate of nasi padang. Heh. Now, i'm sooo bloated and heavy to move about. (: My sister and her darling is in JB. Aku sungguh jealous. And boyfriend is still snoring away. Work is keeping him busy this few days. I am grateful for his short presence sometimes. He cheers me up when i'm down. The most funniest thing which tickles me till now is that he tried to make me happy by offering to buy new clothes for me. Hahaha. Which i love to do most when i'm upset. Heh. (: I had a lovely mcdonalds breakfast this morning with him. I really love you pidon.

Have a fantabulous Saturday! I miss faizal.

No comments: