HAPPY V'DAY FAIZAL! (:
I had a good time watching Valkyrie earlier. Faizal studied history in school so he is so into it while I was awarded top in history during my secondary two normal academic year. But sec 2, i didn't learn about Adolf Hitler. Haha. Really. So i know nuts about it. I took the other subject which is Geography. Only during half hour of the day, I was being told by this cutie boy that Adolf Hitler died by committing suicide. SO, the plan to assassinate him will never ever worked out! Alamak. Waste my time. I can already predict what's gonna happen. Everyone who sacrifice died. Chey. But, a wonderful show. Hehehe. And, i had a great day looking out for my formal outfit for IA final presentation on the 17th feb. Hee. Skirt from mango, Top from esprit. Psst. I did claim refunds from mummy. Cheeky horr. Eh, i am patiently waiting for monday to come. Hurry! They say, sleeping makes time goes by fast. So, i will sleep now cause in few hours time, i am dating my mummy out for a little walk at Labrador Park. Yeahh. She's been making a list of places she wants to go and i am lacking of time to bring her there. So one by one lahhh. It's going to be a weird but joyful outing. Hehe. Night everyone. Love ya pidon. (:

We've sold the bike. We will miss her of course. She has done a 'wonderful' job serving faizal for 2 years already. Time to scrap you. With you, we shared many sweet love episodes. The first time faizal date me out on this bike. I was the first girlfriend to ride on it on the back. Thank you and hugs.
And, i love google. I google every day. Hehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment