One week. Just one more week. YAYY! I'm ecstatic. I look a leave today. I need to get the reports done and go for a hula-hula with faizal. We're going escape definitely. Hee. So much has been going lately. I meet up with old friends. I got in touch with ex-bf. I camwhore with the workers there. I celebrated my 1 year 3 months in advance. Whoo. How excited we are to have come this far. Firstly, congratulations to huda for attaining 14 points for her O levels L1R4. That is good babe. I did way worse than my boyfriend. Haa. So let's shoo about it. (: I took too many leave this 5 months. My god. My grades gonna drop. But the attendance is only graded at 5%. How low can i get? Maybe 3% because the playful leave that i took was only a total of two and a half days. Not bad. The rest is either sick leave or death leave. So please get me good grades. I am really nervous of the coming presentation. The fact that i am still clueless of the cranes. I know. I know. I know everything but i'm not doing the repairs thus i am not able to elaborate much. Die! My reports weren't so good either. So i wish myself more luck. I came down school last monday. Fantastic. Met up with old friends. Had lunch at canteen 2. Presentation will be right after total defence day. How great!

Happy One year and Three months Love.
An advance celebration for us. Because faizal miss fig and olive. (: It was yummy! Thanks for being such a sweet boyfriend. Everything went so smoothly that day. Hee. I love you hunny.
Life gets unpredictable with you.




Oh. Batam trip is confirmed! Yeehaaa! I'll be leaving on saturday afternoon with family and boyfriend. It's so good to have faizal coming along. I won't miss him that much then. Let's do some shopping and lots of fun. Very much like a honeymoon but in a different room lahh. I'm so glad that mum was willing to make the date earlier for faizal to join in. Whoo! Let me end this with a happy note.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (: Love you faizal.
No comments:
Post a Comment