And so, the family trip to JB turns out really good. Too good i must say. It is so hilarious to see both men trying to eat those spicy black pepper crab. How my boyfriend steals my drink when he runs out of his. Hahaha. Great food. Good shopping. Haha. Have you seen the new malaysia immigration building? Some have i guess. My god! It's so huge and spacious but sadly, it's too big lah. The colour is so petronas lah. Hee. I feel more like an airport and the fact we're walking in circles makes us look stupid. One advantages is the system is much more efficient now compared to last time. Upon reaching, get a cab and start moving to the restaurant. We didn't took pictures together this time. Just too busy waiting for the arrival of the food. Yumm! But dad did took a video of us. Maybe he still have it. I think we ordered 9 plates of rice for a table of six. Hahaha. Amazing. And mummy ordered chicken soup for hunny cause she thought my boy really wants it. Mango having a sale there and even in singapore now. Hee. (: Thanks hunny for being so talkative and irritating that day. The noise pollution you've made is appreciated. You were so hyper that i almost didn't recognise you as my bf. Hahaha.


Me and hunny. Sis and her hunny.

In the cab.
Oh. Yes.
HAPPY 2009! YAY!
I'm a bit late. I know. I've not been switching on my lapp since a week ago. I've been too tired at work. And guess what? Exactly 3 more weeks to end of IAP. Oh wheee! So what's my new year resolution?
- Grow thin, slim and sexy. Hahaha.
- Be nice to hunny. Even nicer.
- Get a job hopefully.
- Further studies. Haha.
- Still, more fun and excitement.
- Be nice to hunny. Even nicer.
- Get a job hopefully.
- Further studies. Haha.
- Still, more fun and excitement.
I love 2008! I mean even though it comes through much pain and tears, there is still an inch wincy bit of happiness that comes along with it. Hopefully, 2009 will be less pain and more exciting events coming up. Hee. I had made wonderful friends along the way. Thank you to all for being a part of my life. I'm 20 this year. Life is still a roller coaster ride but i've definitely learn to balance my lifestyle and not afraid of the ride anymore. Haha. Let's go escape today hunny! Jom! Have a great sunday! (:
No comments:
Post a Comment