Sunday, December 21, 2008

Love is a losing game.







I shall not talk about work. But i had a wonderful time tagging this china man who has been pretty helpful to teach me. Unlike the boss. I don't understand why am i attached there in the first place. The boss who irritatingly speaks myanmar most of the time. wth. I am patiently counting the days to the end of misery. I guess i'm pretty much not interested in that section. Maybe EID stuffs would be good. (:








Oh. I bought a canon printer. Those budget ones of course. I urgently need one to print my reports. I should stop bothering faizal to print for me since i complain too much of the quality and the end product. Haha. My boy tumpang gembira because i got a free logitech speaker and gifted them to him. He's been hinting and targetting to get it from me. Telling stories of how pathetic his pc is and using his dad's pc speaker instead. Y'know, his soo sad stories. Hahaha. I just printed a photo using the new printer. Whee. (:

And before i forget again,
HAPPY ONE YEAR AND 2 MONTHS LOVE.
I love my boyfriend so much. I miss him. Many more months to come and bless us.

Hehehe. Thank you so much for such a beautiful day spent. My boy had a haircut and it makes him look like a 17 years old kiddo. Too short lah. And now he's back in NPP, i hope he'll be happy working there. It is definitely hard to contact him during his working hours. Let's just stay positive and not quarrel unnecessarily. Heh.
Bed time. Good night. Christmas soon.



I miss my sister. It feels weird without her. When everyone starts to ask, how many siblings i have? What should i answer? 2 or 3? I just can't get over the fact that she passed away too soon. There's too many things i miss doing with her. And if i know this is going to happen, i would have agreed going to Melbourne this year. She wanted it so badly. She has been a good sister to me. She has seen me through my ups and downs. She who brought me and faizal together. She who gave good advices and is always there for me. I miss her. No one understand my agony. I love her too much. ):

No comments: