
I saw this in my late sister's multiply account. How cool. This is the exact day where he propose to me. DUH! on my 18th birthday. See his hair so kunniang. Hee. Delicious ice cream cake and of course, the cheekiest surprise ever from faizal and my big sis. All thanks to my big sis for the plannings and making this 18th a whole big day affair. And yes, the proposal. The shy boy who slowly made his way to my heart. I think i've changed him a lot. Be it his dressing, the hair and the way he carry himself in public. It matters. Even if you don't have very good-looking boyfriend, at least he's cool. Haha.
I went school today. Whoo. I met everyone except zul and jerry. No one came to hand in their report except myself. I thought i came at the wrong day. I brought back my report since this old man wants me to add in some more technical details. wth. Wasted my entire afternoon. I saw amin. Heheee. The cute ex-boy and ex-classmate. The ironic thing happen was that he said hi and smile. Oh. Was that sincere? Well, he still got this lovely matrep face. Enough about him nanti pidon jealous. I met rhoda and eugene. The entire clan wasn't there and is currently busy taking their common tests. Rhoda is still being the victim of big bullies. Haha. Forever helping people but not herself. We were talking and talking until faizal came and the group dispersed. AND, i love rhoda's new phone. E71. I swear i'm going to get that soon. Give me a month more. I hate my cocky red phone who shuts me off when i urgently need to talk to faizal. Darn. And i see a lot of familiar faces in school. I'm surprise that they do recognise me despite the curly-wirly hairdo, dark spotty face and black specs. (Dengan penuh ke-kerek-an) Glamournya aku! Hahahaha. Slap me pls.
Got back home at 5. Slept at 6.30 and all the way till 2am. Close to seven hours. My god. I'm that tired and faizal were sleeping too. He woke me up with his messages saying he dreamt of us going up on a snowy mountain. Berangan lah tu. It's 4am and i am still awake. I need to shower abit. Cause i stinks. (: 3 days off baby. Yuhuuuu! A week more to mine and faizal's pay day. I badly need to shop for something. Kihkihkih.
Have a great long weekends! Selamat Hari Raya Haji to the baba black sheep. My mum bought a sheep to be donated and given to the needy ones. I think it's sheep no. 155 or 151. Check them out. Haha. Byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment