Thursday, November 13, 2008

Love.



Busy. Been keeping myself occupied with work, sleep, family and faizal. Boyfriend has been pestering me to update this soon to be dusty blog of mine. Lots of activities going on this past few weeks.
There's KOM family day.








See how gloomy my faizal is. The weather was so hot and humid. The place was so crowded with banglas and other foreigners. But it's funny how positive i was on that day. So happy to receive a very beautiful pink umbrella. We had lots of chicken and ice cream. By 2pm, we rush home for eldest sister 7th day prayers.







I did lots and lots of shopping for no apparent reason when i had everything in my wardrobe. I feel the sudden itch to shop. It will prolong till next week i suppose. Because i just got my keppel allowance. Ka-chinggg.(: Faizal will be leaving me on the 26 to 29 Nov for his Genting Highlands holiday with mat-mat polisi. You should know how i feel. I will miss him definitely. I hope he doesn't fool around or else, i'll shoot the plane down and make sure he doesn't land in Singapore. Heh. Oh yes. Before i forget, Happy 23rd Birthday to my only sister for now, Azeyana. Oh my. She is getting yet another year older. I pray hard she gets married soon and finds her own happiness. And to faizal's twin sisters, Happy 16th Birthday to you, girls. The bottles sure look cute. I even bought one for myself. A pink one. Just today, i watched Madagascar : Escape 2 Africa with him. How lovely. My favourites are Marty and Gloria. So hippy and adorable. I love the pictures and animation. Really looks real. Go catch it before it catches you alright.







How's Keppel? Good. Okay-okay. Nothing much. Foreigner are just too selfish to share their knowledge. Darn. To entertain lots of abang-abang praising themselves like some big fuck people. Go get a life. I wonder what is so good about Keppel. Just the bonus. You'll see how old uncles think there're so good. So good that they're able to get into the good books of the manager. Oh so bullshit. Uncles who think they are so good-looking back then. Which is i think 10 years ago. Oh boy. They brag too much. I wonder if all the stories were true, partly true or definitely untrue. Hmm. Weird. I am counting down to the end of attachment. I am not coming back. No way. I can get a better job. Job that i would love to do rather than i drag myself to work each day. I have 2 months 2 weeks more to go. C'mon baby. It's coming to the end soon. (:







I've been having much more fun with faizal now. He's too busy with work at the moment thus i should treasure every of his off days. To spend quality time together. I should really thank him for being the wonderful boyfriend in this mundane life of mine. How crazy can we get at times. Hee. I'm taking a half-day tomorrow. I don't really care about my attendance for now. I don't want my life to revolve around with only Keppel and home. I miss my sister so much. Y'know, one of my birthday wish is to see all of my family members in good health and live long enough to see me grow older. HE didn't grant my wish. Could be because this year i didn't blow any candles thus wishes are not counted. My bad. But still, i miss her.
And i hope she's happier there. (:


Bedtime. It's friday baby. Weekends is a drag. Faizal is working on both days. Darn. Should catch up on my sleep then. Have a good day. I'll keep you posted soon ok. (: Love you pejal. Smile nicer please.

No comments: