Miss my sister. Dropped by her grave earlier. Left the two of us now. We must cherish one another and not quarrel. Things have changed a lot. Changing is good i suppose. I must treasure what i have. I love my family. I don't wish to see any of my close ones leaving me again. We need one another.


I should also treasure my boyfriend. He who has never fail to amuse me with his funny acts. He who had been there for me through my ups and downs. He is everything you ask for in a man. He is obviously not good-looking as others but his heart is pure like a gold. He is nice. He is wonderful. I apologise if my words sounded too harsh. Could it be that i've lost part of my sanity. I wasn't sure of what i'm doing or saying. I am so sorry. Don't ever give up on me again. Promise me you'll stay with me till the end.
I love you so much, sayang.


Today was nothing special. Spend my lovely evening with faizal. Went to visit my sister's grave. Collect Zak's hp at Vivocity. Bumped into Kak Mariam and boyfriend. She's so small. I'm like a giant standing beside her. If you're wondering whose names i mention earlier. Zak is faizal's younger brother. He's 18. Kak Mariam is his sister. The genius in the family. (: Head home to get the bike. Ride off to the park and lepak there for abt an hour. Oh. My boyfriend is leaving for Genting this coming tuesday. How sad. I might have to eat dinner alone. But it's okay. Pray hard that it's going to be a smooth trip for him. Let him enjoy his deserving holiday and go party with his fellow brothers. I should head to bed soon. Such a lethargic week. Could be due to the unpredictable weather and the sleepless nights i had. I need to start doing my second bi-monthly report. The first one was good except that i'd forgotten to insert the page numbers. Bleargh. Shall make it better next time.
Till then, have a great weekend! I love my faizal. I love my family too.
No comments:
Post a Comment