
Happy 19th Birthday!
Yet again, another year has passed.
The big annual affair. (:
Oh. And also,
Happy one year honey!
I'm so so in love with my sugary honey sweet love.
I'm not old, i think. I sound excited about the whole thing. Of course i am. I've been counting down to this very big day. We call it double happiness. Thank you to all friends who have smsed me your beautiful wishes.
I'll typed it down for my own reading. (:
I'll definitely read them again when i'm bored. Since 12am, i was bombarded with smses from everyone.
THANK YOU AGAIN. (:
Mimi : Wei nenek..Happy Bday!!!! in 1hrs time..haha..da makin tua seh nenek..haha..wish u happy days, years ahead!!
Gaung Gyi : Good night! Have a nice day to you! Happy Birthday.
Norak : Happy bday liyah!! Semoga jadi anak/adik/gf yang baik and pass poly with flying colours..Amin..Enjoy urself with faizal k. I love you. =)
Hasri : Happy Birthday! Semoga panjang umur.
Zul : Happy Birthday.
Abang Syah: Happy Birthday!
Bunny : Sayang i wana wish you happy bdae once again.. It's already a year being with you..I had lots of fun n i am so blessed to haf you as my gerl..U are the one baby i knew it..I love you so much..Nothing i say can describe how much i love you..I promise to take good care of you n make u feel loved always..Happy one year syg!
Busu : Happy birthday adik. Semoga berjaya dlm hidup dan menjadi anak yg soleha yg menjadi kebanggaan keluarga.
Cin Pi : Hi.. Good Morning liyah. Happy Birthday..! I wish u the best now and forever.
Mr Zin : Wishing you a happy birthday azliah. May Allah blessed you with good health, wealth and many success. Amin. Amin. Amin.
Abang Dylan : Happy Birthday 2 u semoga Allah s.w.t murahkan rezeki dan panjangkan umur sampai ke akhir hayat. amin ya rabbal al-amin. The one and only bro.
Rhoda : Hey baby! Happy happy 19th birthday. May this birthday bring you lots of happiness, in all areas! 19 rep the last yr to our teenhood, a transformed girl to hot babe, and our friendship! I love ya heaps and enjoy this day to the fullest! XOXO~
Maung Hla : Hi! Char tape good morning. Happy Birthday!
Firdauz : Happy 19th Birthday!
Abang Din : Hapy Bday!
Yana : Hapi 19th burfday! Da besar anak bongsu mak. Haha..Enjoy nari.
Bedah : Happy burfdae kak liyah! All da best 4 ur future endeavours. stay pwetti as awaes! (:
Leha : Happy Burfdae kak liyah!
Faizal has been wishing me non-stop like a broken record since yesterday. Oh thank you. I took a leave for today. I intend to celebrate my birthday again on friday with fellow colleagues and bosses. My stingy cute boss demanded a cake. Hahas. I am so happy. Before i reach 20, i have a list of task to accomplish and i will inform you if any of my mission fails. Everything has been planned with faizal. We'll get things rolling after my 19th birthday. Hehheh. I wonder what kind of surprise has faizal in store for me. Like last year, he surprised me by driving to school with my 1st sister and celebrating with poly friends. And he was very bad at surprises. And also, he proposed me with a super duper shy expression. How sweet. How time flies. This 19th birthday, i wish wish and wish that all my family and friends are in good health. I wish to stay nineteen forrr-ever. I wish to look the same like last year but much thinner. I wish to look sexy for my faizal. I wish my relationship with faizal will last long. I wish my life would be much colourful and lively. I wish to continue my studies or if not, have a good long term career. I wish to get married in 5 years time. I wish. I wish. I wish. Last, I wish for world peace. Hahas. Politics are getting real bad now.
Hasri : Happy Birthday! Semoga panjang umur.
Zul : Happy Birthday.
Abang Syah: Happy Birthday!
Bunny : Sayang i wana wish you happy bdae once again.. It's already a year being with you..I had lots of fun n i am so blessed to haf you as my gerl..U are the one baby i knew it..I love you so much..Nothing i say can describe how much i love you..I promise to take good care of you n make u feel loved always..Happy one year syg!
Busu : Happy birthday adik. Semoga berjaya dlm hidup dan menjadi anak yg soleha yg menjadi kebanggaan keluarga.
Cin Pi : Hi.. Good Morning liyah. Happy Birthday..! I wish u the best now and forever.
Mr Zin : Wishing you a happy birthday azliah. May Allah blessed you with good health, wealth and many success. Amin. Amin. Amin.
Abang Dylan : Happy Birthday 2 u semoga Allah s.w.t murahkan rezeki dan panjangkan umur sampai ke akhir hayat. amin ya rabbal al-amin. The one and only bro.
Rhoda : Hey baby! Happy happy 19th birthday. May this birthday bring you lots of happiness, in all areas! 19 rep the last yr to our teenhood, a transformed girl to hot babe, and our friendship! I love ya heaps and enjoy this day to the fullest! XOXO~
Maung Hla : Hi! Char tape good morning. Happy Birthday!
Firdauz : Happy 19th Birthday!
Abang Din : Hapy Bday!
Yana : Hapi 19th burfday! Da besar anak bongsu mak. Haha..Enjoy nari.
Bedah : Happy burfdae kak liyah! All da best 4 ur future endeavours. stay pwetti as awaes! (:
Leha : Happy Burfdae kak liyah!
Faizal has been wishing me non-stop like a broken record since yesterday. Oh thank you. I took a leave for today. I intend to celebrate my birthday again on friday with fellow colleagues and bosses. My stingy cute boss demanded a cake. Hahas. I am so happy. Before i reach 20, i have a list of task to accomplish and i will inform you if any of my mission fails. Everything has been planned with faizal. We'll get things rolling after my 19th birthday. Hehheh. I wonder what kind of surprise has faizal in store for me. Like last year, he surprised me by driving to school with my 1st sister and celebrating with poly friends. And he was very bad at surprises. And also, he proposed me with a super duper shy expression. How sweet. How time flies. This 19th birthday, i wish wish and wish that all my family and friends are in good health. I wish to stay nineteen forrr-ever. I wish to look the same like last year but much thinner. I wish to look sexy for my faizal. I wish my relationship with faizal will last long. I wish my life would be much colourful and lively. I wish to continue my studies or if not, have a good long term career. I wish to get married in 5 years time. I wish. I wish. I wish. Last, I wish for world peace. Hahas. Politics are getting real bad now.
So God, please grant all my nine wishes. As you know, you're the mighty one.
Happy one year. We can proudly announce to everyone that we're ONE today. It's like amazing. HAHA. Yup. With all the quarrels, misunderstanding, fights, bicker, tiffs and whatsoever, he is still the one i run to. Where can i really go? To me, he is flawless. I'm aware that he's not as hot as the others but he's the right one. The right package that i adore so much. I miss him every seconds. I want him badly everyday. I need him all the time. How obsessive i can be over him. How it breaks my heart to scold him sometimes. How i cried so hard when we fight. How i try so many ways to surprise him. How funny i can be to love his armpit smell despite him not bathing. And when they say you're in love, you forget the world and the people around you. I'm sorry if i tend to overlook some things in you. And i put a thousand hope on you knowing that your capabilities are limited. To love someone like me was really a tough job. How i can really turn your life upside down and yet, you endured it all. You are so far the best companion i ever had. I pray for the many years celebration to come and we will pull through together despite the heavy storms. And i'm ready for my biggest fear soon. We're going escape theme park. To have a roller coaster ride. We're also heading to Sentosa for our evening picnic by the beach. So let's rock and rumble and get wet!
Happy one year. We can proudly announce to everyone that we're ONE today. It's like amazing. HAHA. Yup. With all the quarrels, misunderstanding, fights, bicker, tiffs and whatsoever, he is still the one i run to. Where can i really go? To me, he is flawless. I'm aware that he's not as hot as the others but he's the right one. The right package that i adore so much. I miss him every seconds. I want him badly everyday. I need him all the time. How obsessive i can be over him. How it breaks my heart to scold him sometimes. How i cried so hard when we fight. How i try so many ways to surprise him. How funny i can be to love his armpit smell despite him not bathing. And when they say you're in love, you forget the world and the people around you. I'm sorry if i tend to overlook some things in you. And i put a thousand hope on you knowing that your capabilities are limited. To love someone like me was really a tough job. How i can really turn your life upside down and yet, you endured it all. You are so far the best companion i ever had. I pray for the many years celebration to come and we will pull through together despite the heavy storms. And i'm ready for my biggest fear soon. We're going escape theme park. To have a roller coaster ride. We're also heading to Sentosa for our evening picnic by the beach. So let's rock and rumble and get wet!
I love you so much, Faizal.*wet kisses*
No comments:
Post a Comment