Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Faizal Big Day.







I'm done with my first bi-monthly report for IA. And even submitted them in school. (: I didn't get to meet rhoda. She must be really busy. She had to cancel our date yet again. But it's okay. I do miss her though. We'll meet up pretty soon hopefully. OH YES. The purpose of my midnight post is to wish the bunny a..


HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY!

The old bunny turned 22 today. No surprises this time. I've already gifted him a pair of shoes worth $180. It's the most expensive gift okay. I'm working tomorrow so there's not much celebration going on. Maybe blowing candles as usual. I hope that by turning a year older, he should realise that it's time to save up and plan for marriage. Hahaha. May he be bless with a healthy and wealthy life. Like everyone loves to say this, stay cute and sexy always! Haha. I miss him. He's working night shift and busy patrolling the whole Jurong. I think he only slept for 2 hours because of me. So sorry. I can't wait to meet him later. I love him so much. Have a wonderful celebration with your family. (:

No comments: