God, it's 4am in the morning. I'm not yet asleep. I did some night showers and a delicious curry maggi mee earlier on. I'm a little drowsy but i must update this soon-to-be rusty blog of mine. I'm definitely not in the mood of Raya. I've had nothing prepared yet. I have to go Ikea to get frames and vase. I have to go Parco Bugis Junction to get my bags and shoes. I have to go Marina Square to get a new bag for work and slipper for faizal. And maybe contact lenses and make-ups. Oh. I have so little time to do so because i've been busy working my ass off in Keppel. I wish i could take a leave but whenever the thought comes about, i will keep pondering about the 5% attendance counted in my IAP. Oh fuck. Ey, by the way, today is pay day. *giggles*. I'm rich for this month. My salary is coming in. The 700 dollars mum gave me. All thanks to my late grandfather's old house. My dear faizal whose getting his 275 dollars on the first of October. Wheee! Let's save up to go Bali, nak? Heehee. My mom has this saying 'Your money is your money. Your boyfriend money is your money'. Gee. Bad mummy.

Months back.
9 hours back, i was at Geylang with faizal. We're looking around for a door mat, table cloth and my dress. There was a very bad traffic jam at PIE from Bukit Batok all the way to Kallang. wth. I'm glad he didn't drive though. But i was struggling to carry all the stuff back home on the bike. This year theme colour would be black. Faizal wanted black and i tried it on to let him see. He thinks it's nice. I trust his taste of clothes. I'm accompanying my boyfriend and with all his friends to do some visiting. It's actually our second year celebrating Raya but finally, i plucked enough courage to join his friends. I sense the awkwardness whereby all his friends and their girlfriends are way older than me which titles me as the youngest among them. Bukan apa. Takut kene kutuk. Hahas. Hopefully, it'll be a blissful Raya this time. I'm going back to work on 2nd October. No intention of taking a leave. I'll miss my Keppel friends.

Pictures editted by friends in Keppel.
Touching on Keppel. I'm feeling half-hearted now. There are some good and bad times in Keppel. To get along with the foreigners is so tedious. They're being such an ass sometimes. For some only. My boss is the cutest lah. He made a joke which it took me few seconds to react and laugh to it. Partly due to his bad pronounciation of English. Hehehehe. I see him everyday at the bus stop, taking the same morning bus as me. How suay can i be. I have this funny guy singing myanmar song every single day to me. The myanmar version of 'I want to hold your hand'. It sounds totally different as the original. And there's this man named Maung Soe Thu, who just came back from night shift, is so gorgeous. I mean he look seriously good-looking with a pure malay features. Big eyes and small lips. Hehehehe. We have hand tools inspection everyday whereby tools used in Keppel have to be checked every 2 weeks so different kinds of companies coming down to declare their items. When they look at me, they start questioning where i came from. I told them i'm from NP. They asked 'Where? I mean which country you're from?' My God! Am i beginning to look like a Myanmese? How dare he say i look like one? He said i look like a Burmese with a mix of ang moh. Siao. And i super duper hate Bangla calling me 'Bhaiya' or 'Sister'. I'm disgusted. Hahahas. But my experience in Keppel is so great. I've seen a lot of weird stuff going on. I love being treated like a princess there. Because everytime the workers try to disturb me. There's this Uncle Wong who keep saying this.. 'If you disturb her,you go JAIL'. Hehehehe. I like the sentence. It gives me a sense of secure. I know there are so many workers there who cares about me. Even my best storemen cum best bud. He's going back to Myanmar for 2 weeks. I'm going to die i tell you. Die of boredom. Heheheheh.
Oh i'm beginning to miss my old hair. It's hard to take care of the new hair when i'm working at a shipyard every single day and walking under the freaking hot sun. I've finally learnt how to board the company bus to get home. I'm clueless at first. I had to ask so many questions before i am assured that it's going to be a smooth ride this time. (:
Pidon kus.
I miss my boyfriend a lot. Saturday was supposedly to be his off day. But he has to work and guard the stooopid F1 thingy. 9am - 9pm. What am i going to do within that 12 hours? Oh shit. I had everything planned and list out the items that i'm going buy today. But oh boy, he's busy. When will we ever get to have an off day again? Grrr. I have to shop alone tomorrow. On a happier note, i'm going out with some Keppel friends to break-fast in the evening. (: Oh, anything more to add on? Hmmm. Nothing i guess. I should start doing my shopping spree this week. 4 more days to Raya. In advance just in case i'm too busy to touch my lappy, Happy Hari Raya Aidilfitri. May all your families are in good health. Have a wonderful celebration with family and friends. Good day everyone!
I love you tau, faizal. One year soon. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment