Thursday, August 28, 2008

Yakking is good.







Bad, bad week! Having diarrhoea and at the same time, menses. My stomach is growling like a mad dog. I'm not sure whether it's due to the diarrhoea or menstrual cramps. Yesterday was terrible. I had menstrual cramps and was in bed most of the time. I didn't have the appetite to eat. I don't laugh at my sisters jokes. Everything seems totally upside down. I just hate it! For the fact that my menses are irregular and it comes unexpectedly. Glad my boyfriend is patient enough to handle my mood swings. His voice cheers me up a lot. And since i'm having menses now, there is a big chance that i don't have to fast this coming monday. Hehehehe. (: Well, a big thank you to some of you who are really concerned of my diarrhoea yesterday. To zul who bought me carrot cakes. To BIG sister who bought me chicken cutlet rice. To mummy who didn't yak much for dirtying her cushion cover. To 2nd sister for being helpful for the past few days. Especially to boyfriend who called me up in the toilet and literally force me to eat panadols and go to sleep. Hee.
Thank y'all.

I have approximately 4 more days to attachments. Very short holiday this time. I wonder what's my job. It seems that Daddy is more excited than myself about Keppel Shipyard. There he goes yakking away about site work and how to go about getting there. I realised that i'm following my Dad's footsteps. He's a technician. I'm going to be one soon if i decide to pursue a career in electrical engineering. We're going to have a lot of things in common to talk about. I'm also eager to start shopping for clothes to wear for work. And on Sunday, my family and I are heading to JB for a seafood feast. Yummy! I'm going to eat my hearts out. Hahahaha. I miss my kangkong sambal belacan. *drools. So Saturday would be last partying with faizal before i stepped into the working world and neglect him for 5 months. Hahahaha. It's going to be a dreadful 5 months for us.

Did you read the news? Anwar won by a huge margin over that Permatang Pauh seat. Oh. That's sucky. I'm not supportive of him right from the beginning. The sodomy charges on him. His winning over permatang pauh is a big threat to the BN of course. He's going to slowly monopolize the whole states of Malaysia. Hahahaha. That old man really has big dreams. He's trying to overthrow the government of Prime Minister Abdullah Ahmad Badawi. Ohoh. That's terrible. Let's see what he's up to next. Very very interesting to watch. So people, get your popcorns ready! I'm starting to have more interest in Malaysia politics. It's getting more interesting and complicating. To know who is right and who is wrong. From my point of view, they have a very corrupted government. Fullstop. (:

I'm yakking alot today. So i think i should start doing up the CA2 mathematics paper. And maybe have dinner with faizal later. Missing him way too much. The hugs. The kisses. The love. The teases. The smelly armpit. The teeth. The sharpy hair. The lame jokes. Everything. I'm still crazy over him. Haha. Such an ass.
Got to go. Love ya. Bye.



Mayan recommended this song. So What - Pink. To those who's fallen out of love.

No comments: