Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I guess i need you baby.



When faizal tries hard to have ears like those hush puppies, he look so hilarious. He's trying to cheer me up before he books in again at night. Such an amusing boyfriend. Fyi, that thing on his ears are supposedly to be worn on legs. Thats a pair of socks, baby! Hehehehhe. Tsk tsk. I've changed my blog song. No more autoplay. It's a song that was sung by faizal. He strum the guitar and asal main sebat lyric dia while talking to me on the phone. I miss those days where we can talk all night long. (:







I didn't attend tutorials today. What's the point of spending 45 minutes journey to school for a mere 2 hours tutorial. And to see that damn Mr Wong Lee Yit, it irks me even more. I'm too engrossed with my notebook and the online world. I hardly touch my books. I'll start mugging pretty soon. I had brunch with Zul earlier. He waited for like almost 40 minutes at the void deck while i took my time to had my shower. Chat chat and we parted ways around 5pm. (:

I spend the whole evening watching TV again. Hehehehe. I'm on my holiday mode. Yahuuuu. And faizal is leaving the home team academy forrrr-ever next week. Wheeee!



Videos taken since october 2007.


I'm so eager to end school and get married! Hahahaha.

No comments: