Friday, August 8, 2008

EXAMS LAHHH.






Well, it's too early to blog isn't it? But, i am seriously bored at home. I thought of going library later. See how it goes. Maybe i should just stay home and study in a more conduicive environment. Here are some HOT news that i read up for the past few days. I've been busy bloghopping and reading news lately.


Latest News.


Rima Melati Adams, famous going-to-be singer who's a divorcee is currently dating Marcell, that super hot male Indonesian singer well known for his afro hair. WAH. Isn't she's lucky?


Paris Hilton (super leper bitch) is running for US presidential election. Mereeeepek. She wants to paint the white house pink. Yes. PINK?! wtf. And she is considering Rihanna as her vice-presidential running mate.









Malaysian opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim was charged with sodomy in court Thursday and pleaded not guilty to the offence, which carries a penalty of 20 years imprisonment. Tak habes2 politics. I think he is really not guilty. (: Mana bukti dia? Kenapa media chose to hide the evidence? SHOW IT if he's guilty. Where's that Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan? Why is he missing in the picture? Hmmm.


That's all for today.(:





AND HERE IS MY EXAM SCHEDULE. RAHHHHHH~




I'm off mugging now. *chant must pass. must pass.


No comments: