Monday, August 25, 2008

Ass hurts.







I had terrible diarrhoea earlier. Been going in and out of the toilet for 6 times. You know those watery shit. Ohmy. I am dehydrated and thirsty. My ass hurts. What a bad monday! We were supposed to go for a jog in the evening. Cancelled because i am too weak to even walk. RAHHH~ forget about my cirit-birit. Tomorrow morning, i'll be receiving my posting for attachment. Definitely nervous. Don't give me shitty companies. And i hope i do well for all the reports and task given. I'm a little worried of how am i going to cope with work and faizal. We have lesser time to spend with each other. I am going to miss him. I've been keeping myself busy watching DVDs. I've watched 27 dresses, The Game Plan and Number 23. More to come. I have to prepare for CA2 mathematics paper. Fuck. Very sudden decision. I bet they don't even know their CA2 is next week. Fuckfuckfuck the commitees. Well, the kids did pretty well for my mental sums. Hahahah. Of course they do because i repeated the questions like 5 times. Silly kids. (:

7 days more to attachments. So nervous. 7 days more to fasting month. Time to shape up. 7 days more to Teacher's Day. I know i'll get nothing from my students. But Teacher's Day seems very meaningful to me this year. *giggles. Oh. The weather has been pretty good these days. Wet, rainy day. Nice to sleep. Hehehe. And before i end, i would like to apologise to eugene and friends for not turning up for his party. Had a tiring day with paternal grandmother. And she even thinks i'm married. She don't even know who i am. Hehehehe. Well, her memory is left with very few kilobytes. At least, she remembers her husband hor. Got to go. Ready for the next DVD. Love you faizal.

No comments: