Monday, July 7, 2008

Being alone is not that bad.







Two words: Sedih and pathetic. The world revolves around me and me. No one else. I came to school alone. Print my (10 minus 2 pages) report and letter. I had my stupidest oral test. The lecturer was sleeping while i did my silent reading. I'm done within 3 minutes out of supposedly 8 minutes. Oh oh. One module done. So, less burden. No more waking up early for Monday class. Now, i'm having tom yam cup noodles for lunch alone at Cheers. Eating, smsing friends and busy with my notebook. I'm just keeping myself busy. I feel like a retard sitting alone, dazing at the green potted plants beside me. Si Nora asked me out to Geylang. I'm super lethargic at the moment. I'm not too sure i can stay awake until 6pm. I could have shot myself down once i reach home. You know how the smell of your own room can makes you go lalalalala and zzzzzzz. Faizal is busy attending class while i'm people-watching.

It's going to rain soon. The smell is there. And i'm waiting for anak Rahman to come. A week seems not enough for me this month. I need to try doing 2.4km run soon. The last napfa test was when i'm 10 kilo lighter. So dead. I'm also looking for someone to accompany me to JB to get my dress done. I miss cycling. Cause i'm eating too much everyday and sleeps after that. Losing weight is such a chore. I'm growing too much horizontally. Hahaha. Please make me thin and stop growing the boobs. And faizal wants to go shopping this weekend. Or was it me? Heheheh. Nak psycho aku pergi pop dia so dia mesti beli baju untuk aku step jambu for that big day. Mentang2 lah aku ni vainpot. Pandai eh. Class dah start. Mane si Shila.

No comments: