Sunday, July 13, 2008

Shopping therapy works.






Shopping therapy was great. From Far East Plaza to Pacific Plaza to Plaza Singapura to Cathay to Vivocity. Macam-macam plaza. He bought me a black dress, 2 blouse, rip curl slippers again and a purple carebear. Satisfying and happy. I will continue again tomorrow. Hahaha. Shopping makes me forget everything about school work. Thank you baby! Thank you. Thank you. For being such a wonderful shopping partner as well. I fell in love with a black beads at F21 but faizal didn't like it that much so yah, a little disappointing. But, the purple carebear is so cute and huggable. He's been wanting to buy one for me ever since i keep saying i hate the purple carebear compared to the rest. Sengaja benar. Hehehe.





Grab a picture from him. Studying hard for police exams. Hahaha. Dulu kat sekolah, tak belajar serajin gini. 10 more days to passing out parade. Yipeeee! Finally. (: Babyboy already snoring now. I'm joining soon. Night.

No comments: