Went up and down. 3 rounds in total. In and out of the shops. How tiring. I strongly believe that to make me lose weight is to shop more. I can walk and walk for hours. Such a fruitful outing. If only i can buy the whole shop. Hahas. I'm going there again to buy more of such dresses. (: Watch me sparkle tomorrow! I don't feel like coming to school. But i've been skipping lecturers for almost a month. Naik lemak. And next week is class test. So, i need to be there this time. What should i wear? Dress up to school or go home first. Aku macam gabra semacam eh.
And if any of you happen to bump into MSK in any parts of Singapore, tell me. We'll capture him and split the money. 1 million baby. That's a huge sum. Hahas. My throat is not getting any better. It'll get worse at night. I can't seem to swallow my own saliva. It's driving me nuts okay. Tsk. Well, yesterday lab test was so-so. PDP was chicky feet while the CA lab was supposedly easy if only i studied more. But will it kill the lecturer to help us a little? I could even shout 'Cher, you are soooo cruel' to him and yet, he laugh it off. Bachin seh!
I'm so eager to surprise him. Hehe. Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment