I've gotten my results for 2 modules. I didn't expect my common test results to be this way though. 70 for PDP and 92 for CA. I'm totally shocked that i passed. I pass my PDP! YAY! YAY! YAY! I'm so overjoyed. Majority are wrong answers but i got the method right. Hehehehe. So, i don't have to go for a retest. YAY! Heheh. And for CA paper, the marks make me go woohoo. The 2nd highest mark i ever received in my 3 years of studying in ngee ann poly. Of course i'm even more contented. I'm going to study even harder for my exams soon. Hahahaha. Yipeee! This friday, i'm going party with faizal to celebrate my common test results. Faizalku tumpang gembira. Credits to him also. For EID and MPEM, i'll be getting my results on thursday and friday. Hopefully, i did well. I'll post again on friday. (:
I miss my faizal. We've not been talking much lately. And even if we were on the phone, there's nothing to talk. I know he dislike my friends. He hates it when someone badmouth me behind my back. He hates it even more when i'm labeled as a minah, cheap, bitch woman. He don't trust my friends. Because i pay more attention to my friends more. I have nothing to say. I hope things get better. I'm hungry now. I skip lectures today so i'm at home the whole day. I miss seoul garden. I miss wanton noodle. *drools. Hahahah. I'm going cycling after this.
Oh. Before i forget. Happy 19th Birthday to Norshila Bte Abd Rahman. Hope you have a pleasant time with your beloved boyfriend. Hehehe. Have a great time. Study hard and enjoy life before 20. Semoga kau lulus prac motor kau before national day and tumpang aku ke sekolah. Hehehehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment