Tuesday, June 17, 2008

It rained on me earlier.






I'm so moody. The more i stay at home, i get more and more moody. WHY? I myself don't even know the reason behind it. Faizal's worried. I'm worried too. So, i've decided to go out tomorrow. I'm heading school to do IS project. Maybe after meeting, i might be going out with Zul. I feel like going somewhere far. Do some activities to occupy myself and cheer myself up. I'm feeling so down and low today. And i'm lying on my bed since 8pm until now. I'm so bored. Everyone around me is busy with their private life. Busy working. Dating. On vacation. Especially faizal who's been busy going for classes. His chosen SOC job might take much of our time too. And i've got 3 projects to complete. None has started. I'm so amazed at how 2 weeks school break has turned me into a lazy ass woman.

No comments: