
Weekends is here. 2 days more to school. How sad. I've not completed any of my 3 projects. I'm going to start doing so by next week. I'm also going to receive my common test results. I aimed to fail one paper at least. Hahahas. I won't put too much hope this time. Let's pray for the best. Overall, June holidays has been so mundane, drag and dull. Everyday is like a routine. Sleep for 10 hours, eat once a day, online for no reason. Stuck at home with loads of household chores. Cleaned up my messy cupboards and sidetable. Change my bedsheet. Put aside all my unused clothes. Throw all my school textbooks. And now, my room is spick and span. There's still a small percentage of a womaness in me at least. I can't cook. I don't cook. I hate doing the dishes. I dislike staying in the kitchen. But, i'm an expertise in cooking maggi. (: *giggles.
SEE. How nice and romantic i made my room into.
A flowery wall mounted lamp with my beloved picture on the sidetable.
Even scrub my soccer boots. I left it in the shoe bag for months.
Purely white and blue. Nice. I thought of giving it away. But, it's a gift from someone so better not.
Anyway on a different note, i'm so eager to meet faizal later. We're going to watch 'You don't mess with the Zohan' at 2pm. We'd already got the tickets. Lunch. And cycle at East Coast after movie. YAY! Hope the weather is on our side. I miss cycling. We'll take turns to get the front seat. If he's on the front seat, i don't even need to cycle. HAHAS. Let's go baby! I'm thinking of going to Haji Lane to look for fabrics to get my dress done before Hari Raya. I don't know. I'm not too excited for the coming Raya. It's the same old thing but this time, i'm not alone.
I began to realize someone is trying to be me. She's dressing up like me. Oh. That's bad. You got no dress sense. I don't tolerate copycats. Could be aku shiok sendiri? But confidently speaking, i bet a small fraction of you resembles the way i dress. Hmmm. Just get a life, won't you? (: This won't do you good. On a sleepy note, i need to sleep soon. Weekend is going to be over pretty fast. Trust me.
No comments:
Post a Comment