Many of my schoolmates flunked PDP paper. I wonder whether i'm going to join the list soon. *big sigh. I've never failed my common test before. Hopefully, i'll make it. Oh. Faizal's coming home tomorrow. YAY! I miss having dinner with him. I miss Burger King. (: Just today, i slept for 12 hours. 4am - 4pm. Hahahaha. I'm a pig. But, i don't eat much lately. One meal a day. I'm trying to control my weight. I must not get fat. Hahaha. Cause my boyfriend's too thin. I'm so afraid he can't carry me one day. Hahaha. I miss him. I miss him piggybacking me. We've been talking on the phone everyday. Talking about marriage and family. Oh. Liah dah gatal nak kahwin. Sekolah pun belum habis. Hahaha. Dad, i want to get married now!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
I miss my Mr Honey.
Many of my schoolmates flunked PDP paper. I wonder whether i'm going to join the list soon. *big sigh. I've never failed my common test before. Hopefully, i'll make it. Oh. Faizal's coming home tomorrow. YAY! I miss having dinner with him. I miss Burger King. (: Just today, i slept for 12 hours. 4am - 4pm. Hahahaha. I'm a pig. But, i don't eat much lately. One meal a day. I'm trying to control my weight. I must not get fat. Hahaha. Cause my boyfriend's too thin. I'm so afraid he can't carry me one day. Hahaha. I miss him. I miss him piggybacking me. We've been talking on the phone everyday. Talking about marriage and family. Oh. Liah dah gatal nak kahwin. Sekolah pun belum habis. Hahaha. Dad, i want to get married now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment