Thursday, May 29, 2008

Dip-low-ma






I deleted my earlier post. Hahahaha. Being the excited me, i can't wait to share my happiness with you all. My boyfriend, Mr Faizal had his graduation ceremony today. I wasn't there to witness the whole ceremony. But i did dropped by to have a shot with him and family. How happy was i seeing h
im graduating. If only i could shed a bucket of tears to show him my tears of happiness, i would. Hahahaha. I've uploaded quite a lot of pictures. So, i should just stop talking and let you readers enjoy looking at it. Have fun! Sorry boyfriend for not being there. Study comes first so thank you for trying so hard to psycho me. Hahaha. *giggles.


Faizal. The botak guy.



Me & Faizal.




His friends. Some botaks and some with hairs. Hehehe.



Me & Faizal in the convention centre. Diri dengan sopan eh?
Maklumlah mak dia kat depan. Hahahaha.




Faizal's family. 3 generations seh.



Congratulations on your diploma! (: YEHH. Finally, a diploma boyfriend. Continue to work harder. Next shall be degree okay. Hahahaha. Ohmy. I'm more excited than my own boyfriend. Heee. Off to Burger King to celebrate now. As always, i love you boyfriend.

No comments: