Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Treasuring every moments with you and everyone.


Patiently cutting his fish and chips. And the delicious fabulous seafood mee goreng.


Like the jug a lot. As though i'm drinking an alcoholic drinks. ABC? 123? Baron? HAAAA.


We were having fun with those jugs.

Last two days, we had our lunch at Alumni Clubhouse. Located in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. That's my school. I brought my boyfriend along cause i want him to try the food there. The place there is awesome. Delightful ambiance and most importantly, good food. (: Faizal had fish and chips and myself a plate of seafood mee goreng. Good quantity and quality. We both had a good time there. So, for those interested, please make your way there cause it's school vacation now thus the place is empty and quiet. *big laugh.

On another note, another week more to Faizal's departure. I'm so going to miss him. I'm spending everyday of my life with him before he goes. He knows i'm strong without him. I can make it through if only i keep myself busy. I WILL..Miss the bike rides. Miss his stinkynice smell. Miss his colgate teeth. Miss his blurness. Miss every part of him. Maybe i should start planning my daily activities. Catching up with my old buddies. Male friends. Start a scandal affair. HAHAHA. For those who did made a booking, i'll see you people after 11 March. We'll have so much fun together. Are you jealous, honey? (:

Remember i told you about this good friend of mine quarreling with her best friend. I did tried to help. But most woman are ego. And beware, their ego are worse than a man. So, stay away from these species. I won't deny i'm one. I'll battle all out to win every game. And, I'm a sore loser. Heeees. So it's a misunderstanding which turns into a serious fight. I'm washing my hands off. I don't wish to get involved. Let time heal. A reminder, if you care about your best friend, you wouldn't hope that she would break up with her boyfriend soon. And if you had fights with your boyfriend about anything, don't blame your bestfriend's blog about it cause she's not involved in it. Don't put her in the picture. It's a misunderstanding guys! Why don't you people learn to give and take? It won't hurt, right?

And tomorrow, i'm meeting Rhoda. WHEEEE! 6pm at Jurong Point. She's working now. I miss her so much. There's so much catching up to do and maybe camwhoring with her as usual. She's so happy with her new job that requires her to wear a lab coat. I'm imagining her as a mad scientist. HAAAAAA. AND YAHOOOO! I'm meeting her tomorrow. (: And before that, me and faizal is going to wash his bike. Give a good scrub here and there cause she needs to be pampered just in case she misbehave. It's his second wife you see. YEAHH. I'm crapping a lot today. I don't know why. Maybe because i was looking at the pictures of me and faizal which is kept in my side drawer. Times like this, i begin to appreciate his presence in my life. I take him for granted at times.

All i want to say is i love him so much.
Till then, have a good wednesday yo! Take care. loves.

No comments: