Tuesday, March 11, 2008

He's serving my nation.



From these pictures above, you can figure out where he has gone to. He's serving my nation. I miss him so much. He will call me every night and message me whenever he can. Haisssh. I should be supportive of what he's going through. But i can't. I don't want him to leave me. Haissh. I went to the ceremony yesterday alone. Went for the academy tour, the briefing, the performance, the swearing-in and the bidding farewell. NS isn't that bad after all. The place where he's going to sleep is so comfy. Esp the bed. I've tested it. HAAAA. It is such a big place.



The left side is the food that was served for lunch for the visitors. Not bad. But my boyfriend finds it tasteless. I somehow felt i was treated like an NSmen when they served me food like this. Yucks. And the right side is the hall where i was seated at. The visitors were going for an academy tour. I had to wait for an hour for the people to come back and settle down. Faizal was messaging me all along. HAAAA. There's this auntie who was so friendly and asked me whether i was sending my brother. I said. YES. HAAAAAAA. How could i say i'm sending my boyfriend. She's an AUNTIE, mind you! HAAAA. I even saw my fling there. Omg. I think he recognize me. He gave me a shocked look.



And when the bidding farewell part, i was almost in tears. I just couldn't let him go. We were hugging each other. I even refuse to let go of his hand. I miss him badly now. He sounded sad when he called me earlier. I bet he cried. I've to wait for 2 years for him to get his pink IC back. And passing a day seems so long. He'll be out on next Thursday, 6pm. I can't wait for that day. I miss him. I miss his hair. Every night, i keep looking at his pictures. He left me a job to do that is to start his engine bike every 3 days. And he wants me to lose weight. I'm going to fulfill them. Take care faizal. I know you'll be fine there. I can take care of myself.

I miss you faizal. Come home soon. I'm waiting. I love you so much.



When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you.

No comments: