Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Talk and talk and talk. Let's talk.



Announcing a VERY GOOD news today,


NO MORE PCIT, VI, IA AND IS. WHEEEEEEEEEE! (:

Happy news isn't it? I am really grinning from ears to ears. This day has come. I'm done with my PCIT quiz 2. Please pass me can? I did study real hard. I just forgotten some answers and skipped 5 questions. I KNOW THE ANS LAHH. Damn shit. And thanks boyfriend for helping me to prepare for the quiz. I'm waiting for your paper to end tomorrow. Then, WE GO PARTY! Where should we go uh? Maybe East Coast Park. Or picnic at West Coast Park. YAHUU. C'mon darling, hurry do your test. Please make sure you pass or else you can kiss goodbye to me. HAAAAA. (:

Chinese New Year is coming. So, HAPPYGONGXIGONGXI. Make me 'fa cai' can?
AND YAH. Faizal's sisters birthday on the 2nd Feb. HAPPY24THBIRTHDAY! To Ms Mariam, keep on rocking! Hope you like the gift. (: It's something small from him. I'm pretty broke lah cause of my 1st sister birthday is coming this Saturday. Me and 2nd sister is very busy with the preparation. We're gonna make it happening since she's getting a year older.

So dearest sister, just in case i forgot to wish you on my blog.

HAPPY25THBIRTHDAY!


A year older but it seems that you're 10 years older. HAAA. Dah macam makcik lah. fashion teruk sekali.
Less auntie-talking can? Look more your age please. (: And now, I'm accompanying my boyfriend in school. He's mugging for his last test. All the best yo! GOOOOOOOD LUCCCK. Since he always believe that he's born lucky. CEH. Kalau lucky, gi beli 4-D ah. Confirm menang pe. Kereks betuls.

I'm planning to buy an N76 once my plan expires. HAAHAAA. That magnificent phone. By June hopefully. And please get me attach to Keppel for 1st semester. PLEASE. (: Good luck for my 2nd year results yo. I'll be waiting. I'm putting extra effort for my exams. I need to push up my GPA. No more C's can? Doubt so. Maybe C in IA or PCIT. Those modules are a killer. And congrats to Rhoda for getting 100 in EMD Quiz 2. She's born smart lahh. Please get well soon girl. I miss your voice. God, please make her talk. HAAA. She's suffering lah. Rest well at home and cut down talking. And to my friends, thanks for tagging my blog. (: I'm really okay. Don't worry alright. I'm having a long break this weekend. I'll rest more.

Thursday - Granddad's death anniversary. Having a gathering at my aunt's house. BORING. And i want to watch 'Ah Long Pte Ltd'. I've watched the trailer. Hilarious.
Saturday - 1st sister birthday celebration at a coffee shop. WAKAKAKA. Triple date with all my siblings.
Sunday - JB trip with family. Seafood lunch yo. YUMMM. *drooling. Because of this, i had to rush from my class to Kranji. I can't just leave my job. The kids need me. KIHKIHKIH. (: (Mathsmakememad)

I'm done talking. I'm off. Have a good day tomorrow. Happy Chinese New Year again. Take care. LOVES.

AND, I LOVE BOYFRIEND A LOT. *kisses

No comments: