Saturday, January 12, 2008

ZOO BABY.



I just got back from ZOO. HAA. FUN. And i'm very tired. The animals there are doing great and the company was
cool. I shall post some pictures cause i'm tucking in soon. Tomorrow is yet another Progress Class Day. HEE. Sleepy uhh. By the way, the list is out. I'm shortlisted for an attachment on M & E. But, i'm not sure which company i'll be working with. I want to work at Tuas. HAA. Nearer to my house. WHEE. And i'll get KA-CHING. Yuhuuu! I'm planning to take the car license course with Rhoda. Hopefully, i will get the license by next year. Have a good day tomorrow. Night. (:


Picture with a shameless monkey. And i was trying to promote vitagen. (: HAA.



Faizal resembles the Orang Utan. Right? Cute. Well, he's trying to be me in the right picture. :p



US & US. Thanks for making my zoo trip such an enjoyable one. AGAIN SOON. HAA. LOVEYOU. (:

No comments: