Saturday, January 26, 2008

W. C. P. WHEEE.



You make me happy when skies are grey. LAAAAAAAA~ (:


There's always sunshine after every rain. Let's put aside all the sorrows and chill out with our love ones. (: Today, boyfriend drives. *thumbs up. The place we're going is West Coast Park. HAAA. It's been few weeks since we last went there. The place is full of memories. The first time i met Faizal. *giggles.



See, he's so very happy. We're sitting on the grass. Watching some gundus flying kite. HAAA. Some got themselves entangled with the strings. TSK. I was planning to study for my EMD quiz. HEE.




So this is the evidence. I did study okay. Write up some formulas. OHYAR. Before going here, we catch a movie. A ghost story 'The House' (Thai). Not bad. It wasn't that scary. Same ending. The ghost wouldn't go away that easily. Sad ending cause the reporter's husband died. ): OK. Back to the story.



While studying, we spotted this HOT UNCLE. His built-up muscles. UHH. Sexy. HAAAA. Abang sapau betul sey tapi gi main kite. wakakaka. And this hot uncle was busy flying his self made kite. He is so far the most skillful kite flyer there. Others, cannot make it. (:



Camwhore now. We're leaning on each other backs. And i was busy writing my EMD formulas. Then, i gave him a surprise by writing some mushy words on a foolscap paper. He was shocked though. He was thinking that i'm going to crush the paper on his face. Ape je. Orang trying nak romantic. HEEE. Nice uh? I love the pictures. I see a different side of him. He's smiling a lot on every pictures. Nak buat camane. Temanitanya suka sangat amik gambar. Nasib camera tak pecah. I love you baby.



Before leaving the place, we stop by the jetty. Snap few shots. Left: Power station Right: Harbour. Well, some background info about this West Coast Park. It was built on a reclaimed land. West Coast area is a reclamation land. Cool huh? Singapore is indeed expanding.



HAAA. Last picture. He gave me this look when i requested him to pose decently. Sungguh tak ikhlas senyumanmu. We ordered roti prata. Like OHMYGODLAH. The prata is hard like a biscuit. I could even play frisbees with it. Dah tahu gigi aku tak kuat lagi quality cam gitu dia kasi. Cis bedebah. Apanya mamak. HAA. Forget it. Then, headed home. What a long day. VERY VERY sleepy. I've to finish up my IS assignment 3 later on. And tomorrow is teaching time. I'll just teach them whole numbers and common factor. HEH HEH. OK. Have a good Sunday. Rest well people. LOVES~ Pssst. ILOVEFAI

No comments: