



3 MONTHS YO! LALALA~ HERE WE ARE GOING GILA. CAMWHORE AGAIN. HAAAA.
BUSY. BUSY. BUSY. I am VERY BUSY with all the little things in this small world. Boyfriends, school, volunteering work & family. It's been a tiring week. My body will auto-shut once the clock struck 12am. I miss late night chats with boyfriend. It's as though i was shot in the head and dead on my own bed. 10++ missed calls can never wake this dead sleeping beast. HAAA. Tired ahh. Those primary 4 kids i'm teaching is soooo TALKATIVE. And for the first time, i am very mad at them. SUCKS. We had this hangman game. The kids starting to get excited and noise level getting up. I just STOPPED THE GAME and forced them to do a short composition about 'when i grow up, i want to be a...'. Serve them right for offending me. Orang beri muka, dia pijak kepala pula. Mintak kene sepak betul kadang2. Kalau diorang anak aku, dah aku ikat and letak pat store. Abis story. Well, i need to read up more on primary 4 mathematics. Make maths easy for the kids. I know i can be a boring teacher. I'm trying. Just give me more time. OK.
3 months with Faizal last Wednesday. I didn't celebrate that much. We were walking around at Jurong Point and he bought me a blouse. AHHH. Sweet boyfriend.

NICE KAN? Ohmy. Thanks. Boyfriend knows me best. (:
Last Thursday, i accompanied boyfriend for his re-test. I hope he'll pass this time round. Berapa banyak kali tah fail, bila nak ubah sikap tu. Suka sgt lah tu. Dah tahun ke-lima pun gitu jugak pattern dia. Rosak man. And soon, i'll be kicking him off to NS. HAA. Suffer there without me. He will grow up there better in a ONLYMAN enviroment. No more love love from me. HEE. *big laugh. Friday, i went for ACM [ Asian Civilization Museum ]. BORING. Almost lost in my own country. Keep driving along Fullerton Rd. HAA. Nasib aku pandai geography. Map ada lahh. Watch a video and walk a few rounds. I feel like a tourist. I saw this classmate of mine carrying a BUGS BUNNY HANDBAG. WTH. HAA. What a fashion disaster lahh. ERRGGH. Asl byk2 character, bugs bunny yang dia pilih. Pikir style lahh tu. Terserlah betul kekentalan dia. Lagi-lagi duduk sebelah aku, groupmate aku pulak tu. Suay betul.Boyfriend picked me up in his family baby swift. YUHUU. Good day yo. On Saturday, i went Beach Rd with Faizal. He bought me a sling bag. Thank you baby. (: He knows i need it. AND I WANT IT. HEE. Such a busy week with boyfriend. I've been going out with him everyday.
And once again, HAPPY 3 MONTHS! More to come. Thanks for being the best boyfriend in the entire universe. (: I'm sorry for today. By the way, Asri did message me today. My ex-boyfriend. He asked me out. I wanted to despite boyfriend trying to prevent me. YOU KNOW ME. I don't listen. I'm stubborn. Almost did. But then again, he's just making use of me so i said no. I'm curious about what he is doing. FYI BOYS! We, girls, love to meet our old flings or ex-boyfriend. WHY? Because we enjoy looking at how this man will die without us. Trust me. Every woman feels the same way as i do. I love to see how my ex-boyfriend is doing and to show off that i am doing a million times better than him after leaving him. This is called the power of woman. We can drive you to your grave. HAAA. Ape je dekni. Sorry for the long post. I've been rather naggy. I've so many things to tell but so little time to set aside for blogging. OH YES.
HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO AYUZ. Old now. Digit dah tukar 2. Confirm nangis eh. HAHA. Well, best of luck in everything. I love your new hair lahh. Geram tgk. Lawa benar. I'll see you in 2 weeks time. We'll have this prayer thingy next 2 weeks for my late grandfather. His death anniversary on the 14th Feb. Whenever i celebrate Valentine's day, i am reminded of him. I miss him. I am close to him among all grandchildren. He looked after me when i'm young. The day he went away, i couldn't stop crying. How i wish he was still here. God loves him more though.
More birthdays. Let me list them all.
11th Jan - Firdauz (He's avoiding me when i had Faizal)
19th Jan - Diyana's BF. HAA. Happy-happy
24th Jan - Razis. (coming) His butt somehow is getting bigger. HAA. Getting crappy lah him.
27th Jan- Diyana. (coming) Semakin tua kita ye. semoga berbahagia disamping yg tercinta.
19th Jan - Diyana's BF. HAA. Happy-happy
24th Jan - Razis. (coming) His butt somehow is getting bigger. HAA. Getting crappy lah him.
27th Jan- Diyana. (coming) Semakin tua kita ye. semoga berbahagia disamping yg tercinta.
OK DONE. Valentine's day coming. Any comments anyone? Who's buying stuff for boyfriends? I'm still thinking. HAAA. Any suggestions, drop me a note alright. I'm tired. 12am soon. I'm busy again this week. Stupid IA test this thursday. TSK. Good week everyone. PLS TAG ME. Loves. (:

I LOVE YOU BOYFRIEND. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment