Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Wake up call



Visit Edos yesterday at NUH. He suffered multiple face injury. Face badly disfigured and look swollen. He can't talk, only nod his head to respond to our questions. What cause the accident? He was sleepy while riding the bike. He was working as a part-time rider at PizzaHut. TSKTSK. Went there with Faizal. Got him a 'GetWellSoon' card and small box of chocs. I even let him read the card. So sweet of him to read it despite all those tubes all over him. I keep staring at him. I don't know why. A wake up call. Life is so fragile. Edos is a good friend i got to know few months back. His real name is Firdaus. He's nice. We live near but has never spoke to one another face to face. Just stares. Nice to chat with. He never fails to acknowledge me if he bumps into me outside. A joker. A smart-ass kid yet humble towards his friends. It's been his dream to ride a bike. Finally, he got one and even offered me a ride anytime since he lives near me. So nice of him. Now, he's lying on the bed aimlessly. He couldn't do anything. I doubt he can sit for his common test papers or maybe repeat 2nd semester. HAIZ. Pray for his speedy recovery. A lesson learnt. Ride safely. Eyes on the road and vehicles beside you. Even car drivers make stupid mistakes. HAIZ. Thanks Edos for being such a wonderful friend. You're being missed by me. =) I'm taking a nap now. I'm mugging for ECAM quiz later. All the best for ME! LOVE. zzZZZzzzz

No comments: