


Love is so beautiful with him. I can't stop loving him. We'll make it through together. =)
ILY Faizal.
HELLO! Weekends is finally here. I'm always looking forward to weekends. Good time to rest and spend some time with my family. I am SO TIRED. I've been dozing off once i reach home. There are times when i would sleep with my jeans on. SO TIRED. Very stress at the same time. I really hate IA. That stupid module which killed all my morning brain cells. Almost died. GRRR! DAMN-IT. =( I've got lots of assignments to do over the weekends. ECAM, VI and my green vision stuff. HAIZ. Dumb ass lecturers. It's 3am and i'm still awake. Called Faizal but i guess he's sleepy so he couldn't entertain me further. I know he called me a few times but i didn't picked up. Too tired. Sorry. Sorry for not picking up so many of your calls. Sorry. But you should know, ILY. Thank you for spending your everyday evenings with me. *winks. I've been talking about Asri quite a lot. Sorry. I know you didn't like it. But trust me, i've stopped thinking about him. Please trust me on that. Haiz. It's just random story. ILOVEYOU faizal. I had a great time yesterday. Went cycling at ECP. Took the doubles seats and cycle to Bedok Jetty. Had dinner at Burger King. YUMM! Hanging around at the benches. I made a fool of myself by posing like some bodybuilders, trying to show-off my muscles(fats, i mean). =)) Faizal is one funny guy. Everything he does is funny. At times, his jokes were not humorous. But he can make me laugh my ass off. Thanks for being my fanatic clown with the red big nose. HEEES! Faizal is shutting down his blog real soon. No point forcing him to blog. He is just plain lazy. HAH! On wednesday, i went for a Yr3 elective course briefing. So many options. Confused. I think i'm choosing power engineering. I don't know why. I like the word 'power'. I hope it's good for me. I'll think about it later. And i'm definitely opt for IAP power grip or any other 2 company(STEE , M&E). HAHAHA!! COOLNESS. Before i forget,
30 Oct - Iskandar's 18th Birthday. This cousin of mine whom i hardly met. All the best yo! Miss you.
01 Nov - Bedah & Leha's 15th Birthday. Faizal's twin sisters. Stay pretty & cheery! Have fun! =)
01 Nov - Bedah & Leha's 15th Birthday. Faizal's twin sisters. Stay pretty & cheery! Have fun! =)
More to come i guess. Pray hard school would be okay next week. Deepavali is next week. WOOHOOO! LALALALA...I'm growing chubbier day by day. I've decided to go jogging next week everyday with Faizal. Motivate me please. =)) HEHEHEHE! And today is green vision day. I'm so looking forward to the Sungai Buloh Nature Reserve outing. Sounds real cool. I'm bringing a digicam along. I'll take some shots and post it here. HEH HEH! Maybe going JB tomorrow. I think so. Hope the weather would be just fine. Not too hot or rainy. FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! YAHAHA! I guess it's bed time now. I should sleep now. I'm waking up early later. Have fun yo! Do take care and enjoy your weekends! I'll try to update frequently. CHEERS! *winks ILYF. HEH.
No comments:
Post a Comment