Thursday, November 15, 2007
AWWW! Triple dates. *winks
HOLA! Guess what? I'm in school YO! So geek lah. Spending the whole 3 hours doing my research for Green Vision presentation. And i'm glad it's over finally. Next is my report writing and 10-qns thingy. YUCKS! More to do. So it would be a productive dating for today. Faizal is helping me out on everything. Thanks DARLING for bringing my laptop and helping me out. THANKS A LOT! Yesterday, it was 2nd sisters birthday. We celebrated at Fig & Olive at Vivocity. The food there was so-so. Not very nice. The cake from Secret Recipe was awesome. The company was GREAT. We bought her a Puma handbag. The one that i liked most. DAMN! Why of all things, she wants that bag??!!! GRRR! The end result = She was blushing and embarrass about the whole surprises that we've done up for her.
So babe, HAPPY 22ND BIRTHDAY YANA! Getting old yo! Time to grow up and plan for marriage. Settle down faster and get away from the house okay. HEH HEH! I've got my own plans once all my sisters has moved out. HAHAHAH! *evil laugh. And stop calling your mummy for help and overcome your fears of cats PLEASE. BUAY TAHAN! I wish i could put her in a room with thousands of cats. HAHA! I love the whole thingy. THANKS TO 1ST SIS! You definitely did a great job. And my Faizal had fun too i guess. THANKS AGAIN DARLS!
After the whole event, we hang around at West Coast Park with myself, Faizal, birthday woman and her boyfriend. HEH! Got back home at 12am. SO TIRED. Didn't managed to study for my IA test. Screwed up. Draw some circuits wrongly and my circuit is not working. ERRGH! GIVE UP! Stupid IA. Dry up my brain cells. GRRR!
By the way, ECAM quiz was a breeze. COOLNESS! OKOK. I've got to go. Having dinner and productive dating later. See ya all. Weekends is coming yo! And i am so looking forward to tomorrow's special occasion. I will tell you about it tomorrow. Till then, BYE! LOVES.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment